What are some examples of permitted end products?
- You can buy a web template, add your text and images, and use it as your website.
- You can buy an HTML site template, convert it to WordPress, and use it as your website (but not as a stock template for sale).
- You can buy a flyer template, modify the text, print a flyer, and hand it out.
- You can buy a game starter kit, compile it, and put the game on an app store.
- You can buy a music track and use it in your radio or TV ad.
- You can buy a sound effect and put it in your game.
- You can buy an After Effects template, include your own footage, and use it for a show.
- You can buy a photo to use in a blog post.
- You can buy a t-shirt template, get it printed on shirts, sell the shirts.
- You can buy a Photoshop brush, paint a digital painting using the brush, and sell the painting.
- You can buy a 3d model, rig it, animate it, and include it in your game or movie.